Employement, Industrial Relation & Human Resources
Our services cover all aspects of Human Resource Management & Industrial Relation. We are fortunate to have with us Hj. Zubir bin Abdul Haddad, a Senior HR Consultant registered under National Human Resource Centre (NHRC), Human Resource Development and Ministry of Human Resource.
Hj. Zubir is expert and specialized in the vast area of Human Resource Management and Industrial Relation.
He has experiences in soliciting and handling the Common Issues and also strategizing and remedying the critical tasks and cases within the ambit of Human Resource Management.
The services provided are in the form of coaching, advising, group class- room training and work shop and it will be done on site and off site.
Our range of services, among others:
Soliciting and handling the Common Issues:
- Manpower Planning, Manpower Budget.
- Manpower Sourcing Technics;
- Human Resource Development;
- The monitory and non-monitory Motivational Program;
- Scheme of Service, Company Handbook;
- Reward Scheme and Salary Revision;
- Jobs Analysis – Work-load, Job Scopes, Jobs Description, Jobs Specification and Jobs Value;
- Disciplines and attendance issues
- P.I.P (Performance Improvement Plan Program;
- Performance Management, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and Performance Linked Wages System(PLWS); and
- Dismissal, Retrenchment, Voluntarily Separation Scheme (VSS) and Retirement Scheme.
Strategizing and remedying critical tasks:
- Domestic Inquiry Technics especially in handling critical and sensitive cases and influential employees or Senior Management;
- Diminishing or decreasing The Risk of Section 20 (1) of IR Act 1967;
- Written and Verbal Preparation prior to IR Conciliation Meeting Section 20 of IR Act;
- Avoiding Wrongful and Unlawful Dismissal and Forced Resignation;
- Code of Industrial Harmony and Judicial IR Cases;
- Collective Bargaining and Collective Agreement Preparation & Negotiation;
- Identifying Compensable Factors In Salary Scheme;
- R.O.I of Human Capital;
- Handling Joint Consultative Committee and In-House Union;
- The Legal Obligations & The Moral Obligations In Employment Contract; and
- TNA (Training Needs Analysis) Preparation