Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Litigation is an area that comprises of several types of discipline, among others: Civil Litigation, Criminal Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Banking Litigation, Personal Injury and Tortious Claims. and Public Interest Litigation.
Our team has represented clients from various background be it from the initiating or the resisting parties, including individuals, companies, small and medium enterprises and sole proprietor in numerous matters.
Litigators in our team are well exposed wherein we have appeared before various tiers of Court’s jurisdiction in our country.
Cases brought by us that has been reported in journals are as follows:
- Siti Khadijah Apparel Sdn Bhd V. Ariani Textiles & Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd  7 MLJ 478
- Mohd Faizi Mohd Nor V. T Kiara Green Development Sdn Bhd & Ors  1 LNS 1882
HZAC offer ranges of services in:
- Civil Litigation;
- Commercial Litigation including contractual disputes, joint venture disputes, and breach of fiduciary duties;
- Banking Litigation including debt recovery, defense against financial institutions’ claims, execution of judgment, enforcement of securities, insolvency and winding-up;
- Personal Injury and Tortious Claims including land trespass, medical negligence, passing-off, defamation and accident; and
- Matrimonial/Family matters including adoption, divorce and custody.