Litigation is an area comprising of several discipline, among others: civil litigation, criminal litigation, commercial litigation, banking litigation, public interest litigation, personal injury and tortious claims.
Our team has represented clients from various backgrounds from both the initiating and resisting parties, including individuals, companies, sole proprietors as well as small and medium enterprises in various matters.
Litigators in our team are well-exposed wherein we have appeared before various tiers of court jurisdictions in our country.
Cases brought by us that has been reported in journals are as follows:
- Siti Khadijah Apparel Sdn Bhd versus Ariani Textiles & Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd  7 MLJ 478
- Mohd Faizi Mohd Nor versus T Kiara Green Development Sdn Bhd & Ors  1 LNS 1882
It is our pleasure at HZAC to offer you services under:
- Intellectual property litigation (e.g. intellectual property ownership disputes, intellectual property infringements, passing off, settlement proposals)
- Civil litigation (e.g. land trespass, medical negligence, passing-off, defamation and accident)
- Commercial litigation (e.g. contractual disputes, joint venture disputes, and breach of fiduciary duties, debt recovery, defense against financial institutions’ claims, execution of judgment, enforcement of securities, insolvency and winding-up)
- Matrimonial/family matters (e.g. adoption, divorce and custody)